CSA/Veggie Box 2019 Season
THANK YOU FOR AN AMAZING YEAR! We are grateful for all your support. We are finalizing details for 2020 and will be in touch with all the deet very very soon. Happy holidays from our family to yours!
Thank you for your interest in the 2019 CSA Vegetable season at Common Ground Farm!
What is a CSA share?
It’s a box of vegetables *typically picked within 24 hrs* on a given week of the growing season that is reserved for CSA members. Here’s how it works:
- You pay a CSA membership fee, either in total upfront or in weekly installments (with a 25% initial deposit)
- We harvest the vegetables and get them ready for pickup
- You pick up your veggies once a week or biweekly
- We can deliver to your door for a $5 fee
- If you’d like to just try a sample box, sign up for our Farmstand box, which will put a box together for you if we have extra produce that week. You are under no obligation to buy unless you confirm payment!. Click here for details and to sign up.
How Common Ground Farm’s CSA works:
Our CSA season goes for 30 weeks; from the end of May til Christmas, and is broken into 3 different seasons: Spring, Summer, Fall.
We use a third party program called “Harvie” which handles payment and membership details. The Harvie program will allow you to make online payments, schedule vacation holds and to customize your box with the veggies you use the most. To watch a 2:30 video with more details, click here.
How the Harvie system works:
- With our online system you will get an email listing the contents of your box for that week
- You have two days to switch out some vegetables for others you prefer. You also have an opportunity to add extras (more produce, eggs, bread, fruit) to your box. To watch a 2:30 video with more details, click here.